AND SO WE MOVE! IS going urban!
In the middle of an urban cityscape, in an exclusive location, And So We Move! welcomes you to enjoy "A Taste of Dance" in collaboration with Alice Mattalia, Ali Hout, and Miriane Zgheib.
Nestled amongst the everyday bustle of Beirut, we invite you to disconnect and explore your relationship to the outside and nature within through creative body movement. Using african dance vocabulary, connect to mother nature and your 5 senses. Join Alice Mattalia as she subtlety and carefully leads you into an african dance experience accompanied by Ali Hout on live percussion and sound.
In an inspiring green landscape, we invite you to listen, touch, hear, see, smell, and even taste! Miriane Zgheib will guide you through a SoulSoup tasting, awakening and opening up your inner movement.
10 PLACES ONLY! First come first serve! Registration deadline is thursday June 9, 2016!
The workshop covers 2 sessions / 2 days in 2 different locations. Attendance is required for both sessions.
Session 1: Thursday June 9, 2016 | 20:15 - 22:00 | Amalgam Studio, Hamra:
- 1.45 hour body prep yoga session, venue reveal and tasting indications for Saturday.
Session 2: Saturday June 11, 2016 | 7:30 - 16:30 | Private Garden, Beirut:
- Full day divided into multiple sessions of meditation and african dance exercises (choreography and improvisation) accompanied by live percussion & sounds, food sharing, and SoulSoup tasting.
Previous experience in dance or any form of movement is required
COLLABORATORS & PARTNERS
This urban edition would not be possible without them!
YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY, A PICTURE IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS!
View 2014-2015 editions through the lens of the talented & amazing media artists we were lucky to collaborate with!
Interested in being part of the and so we move! experience?
- Interested in being a collaborator / partner?
- Interested in dancing in your private garden?
- Interested in being part of this community?