Two step fore:
TWO STEP FORE is a monthly dance evening where dance artists present and share with us their practice and the dance culture that they are passionate about. Different evenings inspire from different dance-related themes and cultures - among others: Jazz, Vogue, Rock n Roll, Hip Hop, ... Whether you think you can dance or not, TWO STEP FORE is a space where you can simply move, discover, have a laugh, and connect. A dance experience designed for everyone - dancers, movers, and friends alike.
LET's Stay in touch
TWO STEP FORE #7- INFO:
Two Step Fore #7 team thanks you for your beautiful presence!
some of the references from the evening:
- ROPRAZ Fabien - IOUDINA Ioulia, Final - Acrobatic, Rock 'n' Roll - Main Class
- Acrobatic Rock 'n' Roll Girl Formation Main Class World Championship 2014 Graz 2014-10-11
- MANZHOS Maksym - SHAMRAI Oleksandra, Final, Rock 'n' Roll-Youth
- World Championships Boogie Woogie Main Class 2013 FAST
- FOCUS ITALIA 4° class.Campionati del Mondo Boogie Woogie Formation WRRC Praga 12.10.2013
- Jazz Roots 2015 - Teachers Battle Outro with the Hot Sugar Band
- Jazz Roots 2017 - Battle part 1
- Jazz Roots 2017 - Battle part 2
- Balboa battle. MXDC-2017 Underground Battles
- Rock That Swing Festival 2017: Teacher's Jam
- Rock That Swing Festival 2017: Teachers Introduction
- Max & Pamela - Harlem 2014
TEAM & PArtners:
- Two Step Fore #7 Visual Designer: Stephanie Richa
- Two Step Fore #7 DJ: Rab
- Venue: Ar_Ka
- Dance artists: Mazen Tannous & Yasmin Masri:
- About: Mazen Tannous & Yasmin Masri are Lebanese champions in acrobatic rock and roll B class category for 2016 and master class for 2017. Now competing in international competitions representing Lebanon, they have undertaken several intensive trainings in Moscow with 5 times world champions in master class acroabtic rock and roll.
- Classes: They teach Acrobatic Rock n Roll and Boogie Woogie on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays in Gemmayzeh.
PREVIOUS EDITIONS OF TWO STEP FORE